5 Things You Must Do If You Are Visiting The Eiffel Tower



The Eiffel Tower, a symbol of Paris is surely on the bucket list for a lot of people & I was fortunate enough to visit it recently. So here are 5 things I think you should definitely do when you visit the Eiffel Tower. 

Just admire it’s god damn beauty

The Eiffel Tower is a symbol of Paris. It is iconic & mesmerizing.So here are 5 things I think you should definitely do when you visit the Eiffel Tower

You are finally in Paris, standing near the Eiffel Tower. Take a minute & just enjoy this moment. Look around you and absorb in the beauty of this magnificent place. 

Buy a ticket & climb up the Eiffel Tower


This is absolutely a must do!!! And trust me it is worth every penny. There are 3 levels at the Eiffel Tower, accessible by both lift & stairs. For Level 1 & 2 it costs you 11€ by lift & 7 € by stairs and for level 3 it costs you 17 €. There are various student, group, adult & children’s discounts offered. There four entry gates but do check which ones are open when you reach there. Also, you can opt-in for an Audio tour of the Eiffel Tower. 

Reach early to get the best view & photos

The Eiffel Tower is a symbol of Paris. It is iconic & mesmerizing.So here are 5 things I think you should definitely do when you visit the Eiffel Tower

The Eiffel Tower is a symbol of Paris. It is iconic & mesmerizing.So here are 5 things I think you should definitely do when you visit the Eiffel Tower



Trust me when I say it, REACH EARLY. The Eiffel Tower opens at 9:00am and to enjoy it to its fullest reach there as soon as possible. I actually reached there by 10:00 am and it was amazing. There was really less crowd, the ticket counter was empty, the security check & elevator line was really small & best of all the viewing decks on Level 2 were practically empty.

The Eiffel Tower is a symbol of Paris. It is iconic & mesmerizing.So here are 5 things I think you should definitely do when you visit the Eiffel Tower


 It is so because all the planned tour operators, as well as the Hop-On-Hop-Off buses, normally come there by 11:00 am. So you will get plenty of time to get the perfect picture and Snap story without many people in it. I left by 12:30pm and by that time there wasn’t even any space to stand on level 2.



Take the mandatory Eiffel Tower photo


The Eiffel Tower is a symbol of Paris. It is iconic & mesmerizing.So here are 5 things I think you should definitely do when you visit the Eiffel Tower

Well, this is something I don’t even need to mention. Take as many pictures you want, I sure did. I literally have 20 selfies in front of the Eiffel Tower just because I felt like doing so. 

Know the RER stations nearby & the routes

This is actually very important if you are traveling by RER as it will help you decide which RER station to go to for your next destination. I traveled the entire city through RER so I can tell you keep a map and by map, I don’t mean Google Map. I mean a proper printed map of the metro network. Keep the Google Map to find which station is nearer to your next destination. 

NOTE: BEWARE OF PICKPOCKETERS

Now, I’m not pretty sure if a lot of people experienced it but I certainly did so I thought I should warn you guys. I will surely share this experience too in another blog post soon. So just be aware of your belongings. 

Paris is a wonderful city & Eiffel Tower is an iconic location, so make the most of tour time there & enjoy. 

The Eiffel Tower is a symbol of Paris. It is iconic & mesmerizing.So here are 5 things I think you should definitely do when you visit the Eiffel Tower


Do let me know about experiences at the Eiffel Tower in the comments below.


22 comments

  1. If I ever make it to Paris, the top of my list is the Eiffel Tower! Such a beautiful structure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Paris for 24 hours a couple of years ago and to make sure we saw as much as possible did a bus tour but that's as close as I got to the Eiffel Tower, next time I go I must get closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Climbing the Tower is pretty amazing and the views are wonderful! I'm so glad you took that mandatory pic in front of the Tower - you just must do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this years ago as a kid. I'd like to go again as an adult. I'm terrified of heights so I remember being on the top and shaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to Paris before and I would definitely love to take your five suggestions and do all of them. The view is so beautiful up at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures. I so wish I could visit the Eiffel Tower. If I ever have occasion to do so, this information will come in handy. Thanks so much for sharing your tips with us.

    I didn't know there were different levels. I mean, I guess I did, but I didn't know you chose which level to visit. I learned from this post. I'm looking forward to visiting your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great advice. I really hope to get to Paris one day especially with the boys

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great advice. I really hope to get to Paris one day especially with the boys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to know, I am plannng a trip to Europe sometime next year and it was great to know what others consider must dos. Awesome advice. I had no idea there were so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome tips for getting the most out of a once-in-a-lifetime experience for many! I cannot wait to visit Paris myself... I was an exchange student in France but was sick when my group made the excursion to Paris! Womp womp...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting Paris has been a dream of mine since I can remember. Will be noting your must dos. LOL and I never thought there would be so many pick pocketers there. Just seems like such a nice peaceful city.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such amazing ideas...Eifel Tower is on my bucket list.. I must say our photography is beautiful! This was a good read for me on a Saturday evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. From what I've seen in photos and blog posts, Paris is absolutely stunning. I'd love to go one day and take that classic Eiffel Tower picture haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always been on my wish list since then. Good photos and Im just being reminded that I have to visit this once in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always wanted to visit the Paris, so this hopefully will be so helpful one day! Beautiful pictures, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Eiffel Tower is so beautiful to see in person. I am looking forward to going back again in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  17. One of the most photographed places ever. I didnt know it cost money for different levels.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great advices. I went to Paris last March 2017. It is also nice to go there at night. You'll see how lights change in the tower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Going here is obviously on my bucket list. I will keep these in mind, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is great advice for visiting the tower. I am not the hugest fan of heights, but I don't think I could pass up a view like that. It looks spectacular. And I'd have to go early to avoid the lines. That's good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of course I want to visit Paris. It has been on my bucket list for years and one day I will get there. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all great suggestions for the Eiffel Tower, thanks for the tips! xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete